Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bigfoot's Birthday Party - Tie Dye

Bigfoot is turning 5 in June. Hard to believe, as it seems like she was born just yesterday. I put together her first 2 1/2 years of her life into a photo book ordered here at Winkflash.com for $19.95 plus shipping, what a deal.

Bigfoot's birthday party theme was tie dying and we sure had fun. Since I was running the party, it was so hard to get pictures but here is one of the birthday girl and then her and a friend actually coloring a shirt.

Bigfoot

Coloring shirts ~ lucky she had her shirt on backwards to the dye got on the back as it is a new shirts. I informed the parents to send the kids in old clothes and here Bigfoot wore a new shirt. I was so busy I did not notice.


Here is Bigfoot with her shirt complete. She is holding her doll "Bryce" who has on a tie dye outfit that Bigfoot had as a baby.

I got my supplies for the tee shirts at Shirt Suppliers, make sure it is 100% cotton if using for tie dye. The supplies were ordered from Dharma Trading Company, and I purchased the kit for 50 so I can have extra for other projects later on.

Make sure you prepare in advance so it moves smoothly. I wrapped all the shirts in advance so we had time for other fun things.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment